After practicing over 16 years with some of the largest law firms in Texas, Jim Bradbury formed his own firm based in Fort Worth, Texas to serve his clients more directly. His approach to client problems is straightforward and direct. Disputes are often unavoidable in the uncertain world of business and the environment. Solutions are a product of strategic thinking and focused representation.
Mr. Bradbury has practiced for more than 20 years representing clients in litigation of all types ranging from shareholder disputes to eminent domain. He has extensive trial experience and has served as counsel in over forty trials. He is admitted to practice before courts in Texas and Arkansas as well as the United States Courts of Appeal for the Fifth and Eighth Circuits.
James D. Bradbury PLLC is engaged in a trial practice counseling clients in the areas of:
- Business litigation, involving commercial disputes, trade secrets litigation, and breach of contract matters;
- Fraud litigation, breach of fiduciary actions and shareholder disputes;
- Environmental litigation, contested hearings and enforcement actions at both state and federal levels;
- Water litigation;
- All types of eminent domain litigation and takings claims;
- Litigation arising out of shale drilling activities including surface use, contamination and pipelines.
Austin Texas Office (by appointment only)
9442 Capital of Texas Highway N
Plaza 1 Suite 500
Austin, Texas 78759
Contact Jim D. Bradbury